Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Jump Rope - Premium Quality - Best for Boxing MMA Training Crossfit - Fitness - Speed - Adjustable



This jump rope is easy to use and light weight. The rope is sturdy, it is easy to shorten and it moves well with you. The rope itself is long, flexible, shiny black plastic.  I received this product for a discount in exchange of my unbiased opinion. #SpeedJumpRope
You can purchase it on Amazon here.
Amazons description:         
  • "Great rope for CROSSFIT, BOXING MMA, OR WRESTLING. Easy to rip DOUBLE UNDERS or for long cardio sessions. Nice weight to the rope with solid handle and bearings." - Christ D.
  • "This is THE jump rope to buy if you're looking for a jump rope that doesn't get tangled, is easy to adjust the length for different users, and is super lightweight. Very happy with my purchase." - Mattie
  • "GREAT EXPERIENCE, and a GREAT PRODUCT Loving this jump rope as a pre-MMA warm-up, and as part of a conditioning workout. Overall, 5/5 on all fronts." -Jonah P.
  • "It's long enough for me, that I'm 6ft and 5 inch tall. I use it several times in my boxing training 4 to 5 days a week and still like new. I recommend this product." - Raul S.
  • "Great LIGHTWEIGHT FAST JUMP ROPE for folks serious about cardio training. easy to store and adjustable it is good for boxing, MMA or just those interested in being fit."

No comments: