Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stainless Steel Water Bottle 20 Oz Vacuum Insulated



This Steady Doggie water bottle is really nice. I have tried many water bottles, and this is one of the best. It's double insulated, so it keeps cold drinks cold and warm drinks warm, while not freezing or burning your hands. I moved the drinking spout up and down (open or closed), and the construction feels solid and sturdy leading me to think that it won't be breaking anytime soon. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased opinion #SteadyDoggie

You can purchase these on Amazon here.


Amazons description

PREMIUM QUALITY VACUUM INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL 304 (18/8) SPORT WATER BOTTLE 

INTERCHANGEABLE LIDS 

TOUGH STAINLESS STEEL AND DISHWATER PROOF

BPA FREE STAINLESS STEEL WATER BOTTLE

NO QUIBBLE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 

No comments: