Thursday, May 19, 2016

Us Art Supply 50 Piece Artist Grade Colored Pencil Set Bundle


I love this set of colored pencils and there is virtually a rainbow of colors. They color nicely and they also sharpen easily. The carrying case makes them very portable so I can bring them with me wherever I go. I received this product at a discount for my honest opinion. #usartsupply

You can purchase these on amazon here


  • Premium Pencils that are produced with carefully selected high-quality pigments
  • Our pencils can be used for soft, delicate qualities or bold, crisp sharpness
  • 50-piece set contains: 50 Colored Pencils, All with color coordinated barrels matching each color
  • Great for young artists and artists of all ages
  • The Set comes in a reusable plastic case that snaps closed and has a carry handle

No comments: